From: wallst3300 on
I re-installed Front Page 2003 today. I have already developed a web site.
Now, when trying to open FP 2003, I get "ordinal 4227 could not be located in
dynamic link library fpcutl.dll". Why? What can I do?
From: Steve Easton on
It sounds as if there was a problem with the install.
Uninstall FP 2003 using Add/Remove programs in the control panel, and
reinstall it.

fwiw, an "ordinal" is a numerical designation for the address of a routine
that is part of a dynamic link library. ( dll file )
The alert that ordinal 4227 could not be located means that fpcutl.dll (
Microsoft FrontPage Client Utility Library ) is either corrupt or missing.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

"wallst3300" <wallst3300(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I re-installed Front Page 2003 today. I have already developed a web site.
> Now, when trying to open FP 2003, I get "ordinal 4227 could not be located
> in
> dynamic link library fpcutl.dll". Why? What can I do?

Pages: 1
Prev: Cannot connect to website
Next: Site Settings