From: J Austin on
Tom-S,
I have the same issue across two MSN/Live premium accounts and across
several computers. Posted the problem several days ago on this forum and
received no responses and now can't even find the post. The pattern of
failures would indicate this is an issue with Live/Outlook Connector, but
have been unable to get any support response across all of MS support venues.
When I went online and looked at the MS server, the e-mails were there (same
date and time). However, no way to get them synchronized without deleting
account in Outlook and re-establishing, and re-downloading everytlhing.

Also having an issues with synchronizing "categories" with OC. Again, no
a product. At least I haven't been able to find it.

Very discouraging

J Austin