From: Evergreen on
On comp.os.linux.setup, Aragorn <aragorn(a)chatfactory.invalid>
wrote:

> On Monday 28 December 2009 09:52 in comp.os.linux.setup,
> somebody identifying as Ryan McCoskrie wrote...
>
>> Sidney Lambe wrote:
>>
>>> On comp.os.linux.setup, Aragorn <aragorn(a)chatfactory.invalid>
>>> wrote: [snip long discription of low level information]
>>>
>>> Wow! That's what you call an _answer_!
>>>
>>> Sid
>>
>> Are you the same Sid we usually get? You just said something
>> nice about Aragorn!
>
> Well, I am pleased that even Alan Connor/Sidney Lambe can
> appreciate my technical verbosity, albeit that I too am
> surprised that he actually does. :-)

But I am not surprised that you are gullible and foolish
enough to take the word of a stinking headcase troll
who refuses to identify himself and hides behind a
hundred fake names and spends his life harassing people
for allegedly hiding behind fake names and refusing
to identify themselves.

For those who don't know what we are talking about, that's
where Aragorn gets the idea that I'm someone called
"Alan Connor". I believe that the troll accuses me
of being a lot of other people too.

All or most of his aliases are in my killfile. Having
a functioning mind, I wouldn't believe a word he said
about anything. I cannot conceive of a person with
less credibility than he has.

I do hope that Aragorn doesn't stumble across any
of the UFO abduction websites. The consequences
would be dreadful for someone who believes anything
anyone publishes on the Internet.

He'd start wearing tinfoil sleeping hats and staying
indoors at night and calling the Police every time
he saw something in the sky he couldn't identify.

Sid

From: Wanna-Be Sys Admin on
Evergreen wrote:

> All or most of his aliases are in my killfile.

Yeah, right, "all of them" _except_ the one and only user posting name
he's been using for _years_. There's a big hole in your story right
there. You replied to him above, and then say you have all of his
names kf'ed, even though everyone's only posting as their one, sole,
single name.
--
Not really a wanna-be, but I don't know everything.
From: Wanna-Be Sys Admin on
Evergreen wrote:

> "Evergreen" is my magickal name

oooh, scary...
--
Not really a wanna-be, but I don't know everything.
From: Wanna-Be Sys Admin on
Evergreen wrote:

> To all the losers who will use this an excuse to sling
> juvenile abuse at me, just relaxe. You are in my killfile
> and I won't even see it.

You know who will think poorly of you and post in response, before they
do it? Wow, you do have magic(k)al powers after all. So, you're
effectively kf'ed everyone, yet you reply to them? Gaping hole in your
story, yet again.

> And I don't care what ignorant and stupid people think.

I agree, no one cares what you think.
--
Not really a wanna-be, but I don't know everything.