From: measekite on

hjmler wrote:
> I'm looking for a color printer that can handle very heavy linen and cotton
> stock in sheets as large as 13x19 inches...
> I see canon's pixima 9000 will take 1 to 1 1/2 mm but I don't know if it has
> a straight-through path or if it could be modified to handle thicker and
> heavier stock ....
>
> any thoughts would be most welcome...

You should ask the mfg. It is better to trust their tech research since
they designed the printer instead of those who spout off their opinions
in this ng.

From: Frank on
measekite wrote:

> hjmler wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for a color printer that can handle very heavy linen and
>> cotton
>> stock in sheets as large as 13x19 inches...
>> I see canon's pixima 9000 will take 1 to 1 1/2 mm but I don't know if
>> it has
>> a straight-through path or if it could be modified to handle thicker and
>> heavier stock ....
>>
>> any thoughts would be most welcome...
>>

> You should ask the mfg. It is better to trust their tech research since
> they designed the printer instead of those who spout off their opinions
> in this ng.

Yeah, like you do?

From: Balgert on
Seen this?

http://www.brother-usa.com/GarmentPrinters/
From: hjmler on

"Balgert" <David.Lobbestael(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Seen this?
>
> http://www.brother-usa.com/GarmentPrinters/

WOW !! That's neat ... looks a trifle expensive but their concept is
absolutely going in the right direction... have to check in w them
directly - thanks a lot ....