From: Edward on
I insert a emf logo created in Illustrator in PP programmatically , it prints
just fine but it looks jagged and ugly on the screen. Because I have
background I can't use other formats , I tried wmf and results are the same
and png format has just opposite results ( they look good on the screen ,
but print poorly) . Any suggestions?
--
Best regards,
Edward
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <BC0B10E0-ED3F-4111-B2D5-100863C5B6D2(a)microsoft.com>, Edward wrote:
> I insert a emf logo created in Illustrator in PP programmatically , it prints
> just fine but it looks jagged and ugly on the screen. Because I have
> background I can�t use other formats , I tried wmf and results are the same
> and png format has just opposite results ( they look good on the screen ,
> but print poorly) . Any suggestions?

Enlarge the graphic in Illustrator before exporting it to EMF.
That sometimes helps.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: Matti Vuori on
=?Utf-8?B?RWR3YXJk?= <Edward(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> I insert a emf logo created in Illustrator in PP programmatically , it
> prints just fine but it looks jagged and ugly on the screen. Because
> I have background I can't use other formats , I tried wmf and
> results are the same and png format has just opposite results ( they
> look good on the screen , but print poorly) . Any suggestions?

Try a higher resolution PNG file. People usually use those at screen
resolution (96 ppi or even 72 ppi), but a small compressed logo can as well
have 300 ppi (or at least 200 ppi) making it print nicely.
From: Edward on
Thanks Steve, as always your suggestion worked fine .
--
Best regards,
Edward

From: Edward on
I used 600 dpi which is higher than printer resulution and it still doesn't
print well.
--
Best regards,
Edward