From: ross on
i have math software that will install on win xp but not on this computer.it
will install on my others with win xp.
the only thing i can think of is this computer has the xp-upgrade.
it makes no sense.
the load bar goes to 100% then an error shows {d:/install\TLCSYSIS.DLL}failed
could'nt load.DLL file,yet it will install on my other computers with xp.
unfourtunetly this is the kids computer and it needs to install here.
Can anyone assit PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" on

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

From: "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" on
Hi Ross,

Resolving problems with the Windows installer:
http://www.rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Installation