From: T Shadow on
"Adnan" <adnankmk(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> My PS2 Key Board port is not working. I have checked it all but i
> think it it damaged.

"checked it all" isn't very specific. Have you tried resetting the BIOS? Has
this keyboard and PC been used together before. I worked on a computer who's
port wouldn't allow one of my keyboard's pins to make contact. Another
keyboard with just noticably longer pins(in relation to the shield) worked.
Looking for other mechanical problem is worth a shot. Assuming the M/B isn't
nearing being worthless, soldering the keyboard to it would be a less than
perfect but workable "fix". Good Luck

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: File Sharing