From: Adnan on

Hi,

My PS2 Key Board port is not working. I have checked it all but i
think it it damaged. I have usb Keyboard but My windows is not
working. I want to install the windows. How I should do this. How i
could install my windows using boot mode.
From: David Webb on
If your BIOS is configured to recognize legacy USB devices, you may be able to
boot up with the USB keyboard. Have you tried it?

From: Adnan on
On Mar 6, 3:56 pm, "David Webb" <dwebb...(a)earthling.net> wrote:
> If your BIOS is configured to recognize legacy USB devices, you may be able to
> boot up with the USB keyboard. Have you tried it?
>
> "Adnan" <adnan...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi,
>
> > My PS2 Key Board port is not working. I have checked it all but i
> > think it it damaged. I have usb Keyboard but My windows is not
> > working. I want to install the windows. How I should do this. How i
> > could install my windows using boot mode.

My BIOS did not support USB. When I enters in bios setting my keyboard
stop working. is there any other way to install windows.
From: Elmo on
Adnan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My PS2 Keyboard port is not working. I have checked it all, but I
> think it is damaged. I have usb keyboard but Windows is not
> working. I want to install Windows. How I should do this? How I
> could install Windows using boot mode?

Try a serial port keyboard.. hopefully they're still available. or a
"USB to RS-232 Serial Adapter".

--
Joe =o)
From: David Webb on

> On Mar 6, 3:56 pm, "David Webb" <dwebb...(a)earthling.net> wrote:
>> If your BIOS is configured to recognize legacy USB devices, you may be able
>> boot up with the USB keyboard. Have you tried it?
>>
>> "Adnan" <adnan...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Hi,
>>
>> > My PS2 Key Board port is not working. I have checked it all but i
>> > think it it damaged. I have usb Keyboard but My windows is not
>> > working. I want to install the windows. How I should do this. How i
>> > could install my windows using boot mode.
>
> My BIOS did not support USB. When I enters in bios setting my keyboard
> stop working. is there any other way to install windows.

Your real question is, "How can I install Windows without a keyboard?".

Sorry, but I don't know of any other way. Even if you found a workaround method,
how would you interface with the system?

I think it's time for at least a replacement motherboard, or at most a whole new
PC system.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: File Sharing