From: John Doe on
fwibbler <thedoctor(a)thedeathzone.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

> I have been using 2 OCZ Vertex drives in a RAID 0 array ever
> since they were released. They have been fine from day one and
> are still fine. And fast!

Same here, but with only one drive.

> Currently I'm just waiting for one of these... Needs a PCI-E x4
> slot though.

I will probably go from 32 to 64 GB as my OS/applications drive
before buying anything faster. Then again, maybe I won't wait for
larger. Currently, I have 10.7 GB free (out of 32 GB), and bunches
of space on the secondary drive. Running Windows XP with nary a
hitch.

Do you need a primary drive that is big, or one that is fast. That
is the question.

They do run on XP SP3 just fine, maybe depending on whether you
have a modern motherboard/mainboard.

Still, maybe some situations might require technical aptitude.
Then, I guess it just depends on how badly you want it.

Badly...