From: John Inzer on
Kathryn wrote:
> John, Thank you for sharing. I appreciate your help.
> Kathryn
==================================
You're welcome.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: ShiftySolutions on
Hello, I recently discovered a solution to this problem, so that you may get
the project files back that you may have lost when you moved or deleted the
main file that you used.

If you have moved or deleted the file all you have to do is get the file
back and or put it somewhere where you will be able to find it. Then open the
project in move maker. WHen the files with red x's come up right click on one
(it doesnt matter which) and click Browse for Missing File. Then all you have
to do is find the file that u used click on it and hit ok. PRESTO!! You're
project is back. :D

Hope this helped!!

"John Inzer" wrote:

> Kathryn wrote:
> > John, Thank you for sharing. I appreciate your help.
> > Kathryn
> ==================================
> You're welcome.
>
> Let us know if you require further assistance.
>
> --
>
> J. Inzer MS-MVP
> Digital Media Experience
>
> Notice