From: Igor Solodovnikov on
Do you run SQL Server installer from command line like this:

setup.exe /qb SAPWD=sa

From: Daniel Crichton on
Igor wrote on Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:30:56 +0200:

> Do you run SQL Server installer from command line like this:
>
> setup.exe /qb SAPWD=sa

No, I ran the GUI installer. I could see no mention of password policy
checking in the BOL for command line installer so assumed that it works the
same way. As you're asking that question I assume that it doesn't work.

Dan