From: Ali on
On Sep 28, 11:19 pm, dsrking <dsrking2...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks doron,
>
> i will check it and let u know.
>
> Regards,
> D.

Calls must be asynchronous! and firmware of ISA gadget shouldn't do
any locking mechanism. Let the host do the preemption.

ali
From: Tim Roberts on
Ali <abdulrazaq(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sep 28, 11:19�pm, dsrking <dsrking2...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> i will check it and let u know.
>
>Calls must be asynchronous! and firmware of ISA gadget shouldn't do
>any locking mechanism. Let the host do the preemption.

What on earth are you talking about? Your post doesn't have anything to do
with the topic in this thread.
--
Tim Roberts, timr(a)probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
From: dsrking on
Hi Doron,

Finally, i tested my non pnp driver and i got some observations below,

1. When i gave Memory address in .inf file ( MemConfig ), the driver
memory address is hardcodded in my driver (amcc5933 sample),the driver
gets loaded and am able to read and write in the registers. So i can't
load the same driver (.sys) for 2 deivces (but memory address is
different).

2. So I loaded the driver for my 2 similar devices by loading 2
different .inf file. It is loaded and device manager shows 2 devices.
But the problem is, i can access the last loaded driver only through
my application. I am not able to access the first driver what i am

my procedure is correct or am doing something wrong?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
D.

From: senthil raj on
Hi ,

This thread is continuous one of below thread,

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.development.device.drivers/browse_thread/thread/9ca100f606f19ba5/06ccb8307569eb68?lnk=raot#06ccb8307569eb68