From: dsrking on
Hi

I have two same hardware. is it possible to load a same driver for
these two devices and use at same time?

I am using kmdf driver model for amcc5933 sample and my device is ISA
device.

Is there any change in driver code to load a same driver to 2
hardware?

Regards,
D.
From: Don Burn on
The same image of the driver will be used for both devices. Your
EvtAddDevice callback will be called once for each device.

Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD)
Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting
Website: http://www.windrvr.com
Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr

From: dsrking on
thanks doron,

So i need to indicate the both devices ID in a single .inf file or it
should be in two different .inf file?

Regards,

From: Don Burn on
You need to have both in the same INF file.

From: dsrking on
thanks doron,

i will check it and let u know.

Regards,