From: kaysuekay on
I am running a sbs 2008 server. It is the only server in my network. This
morning I received an "error event id 3 - Server Infrastructure Licensing -
The FSMO Role Check in the Licensing component did not pass because error
0x800703e5 occurred in function f2". Then a 2nd error "event 4 - Server
Infrastructure Licensing - The Additional Server Count Check in the Licensing
component did not pass because error 0x8007000e occurred in function f1".
Then a 3rd error "event 38 - Server Infrast Structure Licensing - The
Additional Server Count Check detected a condition in your environment that
is out of compliance with the licensing policy. This server will be
automatically shut down if the issue is not corrected in 200 day(s) 12
hour(s) 0 minute(s). Please look for additional events for Additional Server
Count Check to troubleshoot."
I only have 1 SBS server in my network!!!!
Any ideas why this popped up?