From: Marc on
Hello, I installed SBS2008 on hyper-v as described in
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd239199(WS.10).aspx
Does anyone can tell me what the best way is to back-up the sbs2008?
I have external USB disks wich I can add with a scsi driver and attach
it to sbs2008
as described in
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel/archive/2009/11/26/sbs-2008-backup-in-hyper-v-server-r2.aspx
what are others (you) think of this?
thanks and regards. Marc

From: Mike on
Marc,
What you are describing is exactly how I set up originally and worked well.
However, I have a thread about 2-3 newer than yours where I tried to swap
drives, and you can't just do that in a VM, and I'm now broken.
But, to answer you question, that is what I did, and until I broke it
yesterday, it was working well.

Mike