From: Steve Miller on

"Jose" <jose_ease(a)yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:97c36eac-56c1-4b85-ad41-ce57ec98b39e(a)z4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
On Mar 13, 5:44 pm, "Steve Miller" <misterblue...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Pretty good, no malware or something. What do yout hink?

You should have done what Jose suggested earlier.

When that exercise is done, then you can fix any remaining issues

I'm sorry I'm quite busy at the moment, so I don't have the time to be dealing with the fix.
..

From: Steve Miller on

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eMBafi7wKHA.4492(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> ...I will quote the text I reply to futurely.
>
> And yet...
>
> PS: Ur spiel chukkers broke two
>

> Steve Miller wrote:
>> Hello PA Bear,
>>
>> thank you for your reply. I will quote the text I reply to futurely. Well,
>> if it's not being an infection, could I transmit my Windows XP credentials
>> to MS again?
>> I mean , I could try such first before it was reset by an infection, right?
>>
>> For a while, the windows update website and the activation tool don't work
>> either. Also, as long as I ignore to click on sending an error report to MS or not,
>> the computer does not shut down.
>>
>> When I would click some button in this error message window, an other small
>> window pops up saying how many seconds are being left before shutdown. Then the
>> computer will shut down after 45 seconds, I think.
>>
>> All of the Windows are pretty much genuine Microsoft, I would say. Would a
>> virus do that? I'm puzzled.
>>
>> I'd like to try to fix the activation and the updates, first.
>>
>> Steve

PA bear, thanks you for your renewed reply. Please let ma say, I think I'm
guessing what you mean. But, be assured I didn't vote to be in this situation,
I didn't choose to be in this situation as well as to be in this position never was
being my personal wish or desire.

I simply can't be playing wild man about it, all day and night long. I'm only
trying, which was rightful I think.

Steve