From: Bert Hyman on
In news:a54d753b-97dc-41be-9c27-697e46eb17de(a)j9g2000vbp.googlegroups.com
ANONYMOUS <xfsgpr(a)googlemail.com> wrote:

> Why is M$ still pumping out "Critical Security Updates" especially
> when the Operating system is 10 years old.

Because XP is still a supported product.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert(a)iphouse.com
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Bert Hyman wrote:
>> Why is M$ still pumping out "Critical Security Updates" especially
>> when the Operating system is 10 years old.
>
> Because XP is still a supported product.

Kinda/sorta...
From: SPAMCOP User on
You can install it but the running of the machine degrades significantly
with a poor/old spec

--
SPAMCOP User

From: SPAMCOP User on
Right-click MY COMPUTER | PROPERTIES & it will tell you there too

Also SYSTEM INFORMATION will also show the info you require

--
SPAMCOP User

From: Daave on
Kevin wrote:
> "Ken Blake, MVP" wrote:
>
>> In my view there were never any good reasons not to install it. I
>> would certainly not put it off any longer.
>>

> What you expect this planet to explode without SP3? You told us you
> haven't formatted a HD since Win3 and we took you as religious nutter.

TINW.

> What made you think we would take you seriously this time? SO YOU ARE
> NUTS then?

*plonk*

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: slow
Next: IE8 works, but Firefox, Opera etc. do not