From: WilliamTheQueryMaker on
I have a report that runs a query with a date range parameter criteria. It
works great, now I want to display the entered date range on the report. Is
this posible or do I have to get the range on a form?

In the query, I have the following criteria "Between [Enter From Date:] And
[Enter To date:]"
Now I want to display what the user entered on the report.
From: John Spencer on
In a control on the report enter

="Between " & [Enter From Date:] & " And " & [Enter To date:]

You can refer to the parameters in the query as if they were fields (in most
cases).

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

From: RonaldoOneNil on
Create the two text boxes on the report and make the control source exactly
the same as you have in your query
i.e.
=[Enter From Date:]
=[Enter To date:]