From: Bongo on
Thank you so much! That seems to have done the trick. I've never picked one
of these up before and it was pretty alarming. You provided the clearest and
most effective instrhctions. One thing I might add, the version I picked up
told me that task manager was infected and unusable, same when I tried to
delete the files, told me I couldn't. You just have to keep hitting CTRL ALT
DLT and eventually it overrides the thing, same with delete.
From: Peter Foldes on
You are still infected from what you are posting

Use the following
http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php
and
http://www.superantispyware.com/superantispywarefreevspro.html