From: Mike Row Soft on
And the solution is to install an assortment of strange Communist software so
that the updates will work? Right.

From: Mike Row Soft on
What's a KB?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
[Crosspost to Windows Update newsgroup]

See if you can update manually: Open Internet Explorer (only) to
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com | Select CUSTOM and scan | Install any
Critical Security Updates offered (e.g., KB982381). If a Root Certificates
update is listed in the Optional Software updates category on the left-hand
side of the scan results window, install it to take full advantage of IE's
enhanced security.

Tip: Click on Show Update History link in left-hand menu to see which, if
any, updates failed to install. Post the KB number of the update(s) and the
associate error number in a reply to this post.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

From: Daave on
He meant which update? (They all begin with KB.)

From: Unknown on
No! Just delete all the garbage from your system.
> And the solution is to install an assortment of strange Communist software
> so
> that the updates will work? Right.
>
> "Unknown" wrote:
>
>> The updates do not cause the problems, it's all the other trash
>> (Non-Microsoft) such as virus programs causing the problems.
>> "Mike Row Soft" <MikeRowSoft(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > I'd rather just blow off the update. It's packed with various bugs.
>> > These
>> > updates always create numerous problems.

>> .

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Accesibility Options drawbacks