From: Mike Row Soft on
XP updated itself automatically again. But this time, it got stuck for 12
hours on "Installing update 4 of 20," so I shut down my PC manually.

What is wrong with this update? What am I supposed to do?
From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Mike,

Try using MalwaяeBytes' and SUPERAntiSpywaяe to make sure there isnt any
hidden malware problems and then CCleaner to remove temp and unused files.,
Do a FULL scan .

<http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php>
Reboot
-=-
<http://www.superantispyware.com/>
Reboot
-=-

The basic version does not contain the disgusted Toolbar
I use the slim build at the bottom.
<http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/builds>

-=-

From: Mike Row Soft on
I'd rather just blow off the update. It's packed with various bugs. These
updates always create numerous problems.

From: Unknown on
The updates do not cause the problems, it's all the other trash
(Non-Microsoft) such as virus programs causing the problems.

From: Bob I on
which KB was #4 on your PC?

Mike Row Soft wrote:

> XP updated itself automatically again. But this time, it got stuck for 12
> hours on "Installing update 4 of 20," so I shut down my PC manually.
>
> What is wrong with this update? What am I supposed to do?

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Accesibility Options drawbacks
Next: USB port slow