From: LD55ZRA on
Hey Freak,

When you ask a question like this here, then don't expect a
meaningful rational answer because you only get pigs here.

My advice to you is to give your CD to your friend even if it is
an OEM because from my experience of managing some 1000 systems on
my network, the chances are that it will work. OEM or no OEM CDs
are almost identical except OEMs tend to include some drivers
specific to their hardware and so their CDs are generally bigger
in size than the retail version but they all work on most
systems. This is due to the fact that even the hardware used by
branded OEMs tend to be the exact ones you can buy from your local
store.

I would ignore the nutters who have replied because they are
talking from that small hole on their bum! We call this s h i t.

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LD55ZRA 2010.
From: Michael on

"LD55ZRA" <LD55ZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Bert Hyman wrote:
>>

>> Does the "V" in your (probably self-assigned) "MVP" designation stand
>> for "vile" or merely "vapid?"
>
> For years MVP stood for Microsoft Valuable Pig to signify most
> obnoxious individual who is not wanted even by the ordinary Pig
> Society Members.
>
> Pig-Bear is a member of the Elite group of Pig Society, he is also
> a member of the Geriatric Society of United States. So he does
> fit your designation of the letter "V". We normally say that he
> is fully qualified to be called a p e r v e r t.
>
> hth

Hey loser. Mommy let you out from under her dress this weekend?
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Michael on
Manage 1000 systems on your network, my a$$! You have trouble managing what
your left hand is doing while your right hand plays with the mouse!

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Ewww!!!

From: Michael on
He really has issues.