From: Ronald E. Foltz on
I'm sure i'm not in the right place but don't know where to go. .hope
someone can help me. . i want to know if there is such a thing as a
vga cable that can be connected to the computer and also into a
monitor and tv at the same time. . .being able to switch between tv
viewing and monitor without having to disconnect the cable
thanks for any info Gene
From: russg on
On Apr 28, 10:22 pm, Ronald E. Foltz <genfo...(a)windstream.net> wrote:
> I'm sure i'm not in the right place but don't know where to go. .hope
> someone can help me. . i want to know if there is such a thing as a
> vga cable that can be connected to the computer and also into a
> monitor and tv at the same time. . .being able to switch between tv
> viewing and monitor without having to disconnect the cable
>      thanks for any info  Gene

I don't think so. I don't know of any computer adapter that has a TV
tuner and NTSC output.
There may be such a thing, but I don't think it would output to a VGA
monitor.

Pages: 1
Prev: Restore
Next: Need help with what XP to install