From: RB on
Ok, from what I see in my VC Pro ver6.x menus this appears to be under
Project->Settings->C/C++ tab and then go down to Project Options.
and make sure I have the /D_UNICODE and /DUNICODE in the
Options box, correct ?
One more question, are defines (and/or no defines) the sole reason for
the incremental inclusion order of include files or are there more ramifications?

From: RB on
Ok, from what I see in my VC Pro ver6.x menus this appears to be under
Project->Settings->C/C++ tab and then go down to Project Options.
and make sure I have the /D_UNICODE and /DUNICODE in the
Options box, Would you say I am in the right area ?
=======================================

From: Geoff on
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:38:14 -0400, Joseph M. Newcomer
<newcomer(a)flounder.com> wrote:

> (we know software *evolves*, because there is no trace of intelligent design anywhere)

LMAO and agree wholeheartedly.
From: Mihai N. on

http://www.mihai-nita.net/article.php?artID=20060723a

--
Mihai Nita [Microsoft MVP, Visual C++]
http://www.mihai-nita.net

From: Mihai N. on

> You get a modal dialog with a listbox if you click on whatever control is
> rightmost in the edit box (either "..." button or drop down arrow, then
> select <Edit>), I forget right now.

Not in VS 6.
See, VS 2005/2008 are better than VS 6 ;-)