From: ducati1 on
Sorry to bother again but Tim I just applied your patch to another page and it
does not work,
The only difference is this page is in a sub folder.
Can you help?
http://www.wvhgc.org/MemberPages/AnthonyMeechan.txt

From: TC2112 on
Does it give the same error message?

Try removing the space between write and ( here:
<<%Response.write ("object")%>
so it's this:
<<%Response.write("object")%>

Take care,
Tim

From: ducati1 on
No luck Tim.
That's weird how it worked on all the other pages with server behaviour but not this page in a sub folder.

From: TC2112 on
So it's the same embedded object tag error you're getting?

From: TC2112 on
Hello,

You said this page is in a subfolder, but it has the same path to the swf as
the other page you showed:

value="flash/header_v8.swf?button=0"

This means it's looking for a folder in this subfolder named "flash".

This one as well:
<object data="flash/header_v8.swf?button=0"
width="891" height="500" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

If there isn't a folder named flash in this subfolder with header_v8.swf in
it, you need to change the path.
You could just use absolute paths (http://www.....) so you can insert the
flash anywhere without having to worry about it.