From: Greg Russell on
In news:9a37020d-b7b2-4f1e-b7b0-ea1104a022dd(a)w39g2000prd.googlegroups.com,
espee2 <rnwrede(a)gmail.com> typed:

> There is no "Zoom" in the view menu? IE 7

Why would *anyone* use IE7 when Firefox, Opera or (as a last resort) even
IE8 is available? Only a glutton for punishment would.

From: espee2 on
what settings exactly should I look for? resolution itself shouldn't
make it so if a window is squeezed the contents in that window either
reduce size or stay the same and require a scroll bar, I wouldn't
think(?)

> It sounds like an issue with the screen resolution between the two
> computers.  Check all the display settings of the remote connection
> software.
>
> Terry R.
> --
..

From: espee2 on
I'll install IE8 on her home PC and see if that helps.

On Mar 29, 11:19 am, "Unknown" <unkn...(a)unknown.kom> wrote:
> Oooops! I'm using IE8. I bypassed IE7 and went directly to IE8. Sorry."espee2" <rnwr...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> There is no "Zoom" in the view menu? IE 7
>
> On Mar 29, 10:33 am, "Unknown" <unkn...(a)unknown.kom> wrote:
>

> > With the window open, click on 'view' then 'zoom' and set zoom to

..
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Those with IE7- and/or IE8-specific questions or comments can post to and
seek support in IE General newsgroup:

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

From: espee2 on
Read the OP! it's not a IE question it's a Windows question with
possible IE... it got turned into an IE slam...