From: Gerry on
It is is described as a file in Windows Explorer! Look at the
Properties!

--

Gerry
~~~~

From: Bruce Chambers on
db wrote:
> that folder you mentioned is not a
> file.

Yes, of course it's a file, an essential part of the registry. (How
can you, in good conscience, recommend the use of registry cleaners,
when you clearly don't even know the very most fundamental thing about it?)

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.