From: DINESH4033 on

HEY GUYS WHEN I HIT Ctrl+Alt+Delete NOTHING HAPPENS LIKE IF SYSTEM IS
NOT RESPONDING TO ME AND LEAVES BLACK SCREEN

--
DINESH4033
DINESH4033's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/239100.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Shenan Stanley on
DINESH4033 wrote:
> HEY GUYS WHEN I HIT Ctrl+Alt+Delete NOTHING HAPPENS LIKE IF SYSTEM
> IS NOT RESPONDING TO ME AND LEAVES BLACK SCREEN

Ok.

Turn on the computer and all devices connected to the computer, see if that
helps. ;-)

Seriously - if you wish to get help - provide some extra details...

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Unknown on
First thing is to restore to a date prior to installing 'tune up utilities'.
then, do not install tune up utilities ever again.

From: 123Jim on

"DINESH4033" <DINESH4033.4df35b(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> hey thanks for replying,actually i see a complete black screen i can
> post u a youtube link
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlHL-3FXX5g
>
> and sorry for bad quality

It says Vista at the start of the movie .. are you sure it's XP?
In any case the correct Window OS disk would be handy .. do you have such a
thing?
With the disk you can try system recovery for vista or a repair install for
xp..

Vista repair:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/What-are-the-system-recovery-options-in-Windows-Vista
Or if it really is XP and you have the disk, boot from disk and choose
repair install ..

From: DINESH4033 on

ok guys there is an option in last known good configuration called tune
up back up i select it for once it seemed as if it reset my xp ,but at
login screen all black