From: DINESH4033 on

Plz help me , i installed tune up utilities ,i changed my logon screen
through tune up and then rebooted my pc now when i start xp a blank
screen appears plz guide me ,what to do now.

--
DINESH4033
DINESH4033's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/239100.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Alexxx on

Does your system get stuck on the black screen, or it stays for few
minutes and than comes the logon screen, or there is a cursor blinking
on the black screen at the top left corner ? please give some more
details. Anyways, as of now just have a look to 'this'
(http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=opera&rls=en&q=site%3Atecharena.in+black+screen+with+a+cursor+blink&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=).
hope you get some help out of here.

--
Alexxx
Alexxx's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/78680.htm

From: DINESH4033 on

hey thanks for replying,actually i see a complete black screen i can
post u a youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlHL-3FXX5g

and sorry for bad quality

From: John John - MVP on
What happens if you hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete at that black screen?

John

From: Jim on
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 04:18:18 -0500, DINESH4033
<DINESH4033.4df0dc(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote:

>Plz help me , i installed tune up utilities ,i changed my logon screen
>through tune up and then rebooted my pc now when i start xp a blank
>screen appears plz guide me ,what to do now.

" Tune up utilities " being registry cleaner ?