From: DL on
1) Installing another AV app (eg Norton / McAfee) when the first hasnt been
properly uninstalled will cause problems.
Norton has details on its site of manual removal
2) Have you opened Explorer, set folder options to show hidden files/folders
and browsed for My Pictures?

From: Emmy on
I am also having the same problem. There is nothing in my camera set up that
shows any connection to this. Has anyone got any further ideas. my updates
are failing as a result of it!!!!

"Bugsy777" wrote:

> > Ronwrote:
> PS - Also getting error 1706
> >
> > "Ron" wrote:
> >
> > A program (PanoStandAlone) is trying to load but is in conflict with
> Windows
> > Installer and I can't remove the PanoStandAlone from my dest top?
> How can I
> > e :D move this Program that is trying to
> load?[/quote:cd01716203]To
> remove PanoStandAlone just remove your hp camera setup programs

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Explorer.exe - Application Error
Next: PC Camera