From: ashishiworx on
Hi Julian,
On my computer: if I set the orientation to Landscape in the page
setup dialog,
in
bool wxWindowsPageSetupDialog::ConvertFromNative( wxPageSetupDialogData
&data )

function, the

data.SetPaperSize( wxSize(pd->ptPaperSize.x / 100, pd->ptPaperSize.y /
100) );

sets the m_paperID to wxPAPER_LETTER_ROTATED

-ashish