From: ashish on
I have been playing with the wxRichtextCtrl sample, and if you start
deleting portions, at somepoint the print preview stops working.

-ashish

From: ashishiworx on
Thanks,
I will take a look at it.

-ashish

From: ashishiworx on
Thanks Julian it works,

I am trying to set the wxRichTextPrinting::m_printData using the
wxPageSetupDialogData::SetPrintData function, but the changes do not
hold.

wxPageSetupDialogData::SetPrintData(const wxPrintData& printData) sets
the local m_printData but the changes never get to the
wxRichTextPrinting.

-ashish

From: Julian Smart on
Hi,

I've added:

void wxRichTextPrinting::SetPrintData(const wxPrintData& printData);
void wxRichTextPrinting::SetPageSetupData(const wxPageSetupData&
pageSetupData);

in CVS. Does this help?

Regards,

Julian

From: ashishiworx on
Hi,
Thanks, that does transfer the info, but the control does not like to
print in landscape mode. I checked the printdata structure has the
m_paperID set to wxPAPER_LETTER_ROTATED, but the preview window, shows
the data in portrait mode, and that is what gets printed.

-ashish