From: "John Labenski" on
On 28 Oct 2006 06:26:53 -0700, Helio.Huete(a)gmail.com
<Helio.Huete(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> You are right, John. It was an wxWidgets instalation problem.
> Everything is working fine now.
> Thank you very much!!!

Glad to help.

Could you submit a bug report to wxWidgets for this or send a message
with the problem in the title to get the attention of the wxWidget's
developers?

Thanks,
John Labenski

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Frai on
We will study whether it is a real wxWidget bug or our inexperience
using this framework. If it is a bug, we will submit it.

Thanks for your fast responses, we really appreciate it.

"John Labenski" wrote:
> On 28 Oct 2006 06:26:53 -0700, Helio.Huete(a)gmail.com
> <Helio.Huete(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > You are right, John. It was an wxWidgets instalation problem.
> > Everything is working fine now.
> > Thank you very much!!!
>
> Glad to help.
>
> Could you submit a bug report to wxWidgets for this or send a message
> with the problem in the title to get the attention of the wxWidget's
> developers?
>
> Thanks,
> John Labenski

> For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: wxNavigationKey + wxTextCtrl 2.7.1
Next: wxODBC?