From: Gus from www.rozult.com Gus from on
Run sfc/scannow in a dos sommand window you have launched by right clicking
on the dos icon and selecting "Run as Administrator". Then type in the dos
window the command sfc/scannow.

readmore about SFC http://www.computerhope.com/sfc.htm#01

regards
Gus from www.rozult.com

From: huda bgx huda on

From: mandyb on
The solution worked perfectly. All the updates installed after doing the sfc
/scannow. Thanks!

From: Chindia on
Any answers for this error? I have the same thing happening on my computer.
First time I'm having problems with installing a windows update. And I have
not installed any new software as of late.

From: echiu1000 on
How do you turn off account settings?