From: computer illiterate computer on
where do i find this "run textbox?" how do i "Go to Run... in the Start
menu. Enter this command: sfc /scannow"? where is "run"? i hope this is an
easy answer for y'all, it sure confuses me, esp as i used to be able to do it
before vista.

thank you for your help and i hope you get a good chuckle ;)

From: Eddie on
Yea oneisha, just wondering if u got everything fixed. Had this problem with
my laptop about 2 months ago. Never resolved it. i finally reinstalled
factory software. and everything worked fine. Now i am on desktop and same
problem. just wondering what happeneed.

From: Eddie on
Hey All I Found a solution to this problem. There is Malware on your
computer. Download Malwarebyte and run the program . It found 7 errors om my
computer. I qrarentined then the erased them and my computer is installing
updates as i type. Good Luck.

From: Eddie on
Found an answer to this problem, Computer infected with malware. Download
"Malwarebyte", free download, but i reccomend buying the full version, and
run software. It will find problems and then u can quarentine themerase them
.. I did it and it found 7 issues with my computer.Now everything works great
now. Learned from another website.

From: Ashley on
Check this out, from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957307

Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008
Follow these steps:

1. Close any Windows Update or Microsoft Update browser windows.
2. Click Start button, type Command Prompt, in the list of results,
right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
(User Account Control permission: If you are prompted for an administrator
password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.)
3. Type the following commands. Press ENTER after each command:
net stop wuauserv
net start wuauserv
4. Close the Command prompt window.
5. Try to install updates again.