From: David Bernier on
Magnetic wrote:
[...]

> explosion of Earth and extermination of our Civilization. Particle
> physicists will not stop their experiments, because the stop of these
> high-energy experiments will mean that they do recognize that these
> collisions are really dangerous for the whole Earth. The recognition
> of the danger will mean that most of particle physicists are already
> criminals or global terrorists, - they did not stop their dangerous
> experiments despite court cases and disputes, lasting nearly ten
> years.

In my opinion, calling people "criminal" is a very serious accusation.

I've read the Wikipedia article on /mens rea/ :
< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea > .

/Mens rea/ is Latin and translates to "guilty mind".

So it's up to you to come up with some "guilty mind" argument.
I don't see any "intent to destroy the Earth", or anything of the sort.

David Bernier
From: John Tserkezis on
On 13/03/2010 7:46 PM, David Bernier wrote:

> In my opinion, calling people "criminal" is a very serious accusation.

Perhaps, but it doesn't matter. "Magnetic" is a kook, and hopefully,
as per my original statement, one of the collisions will cause a black
hole to form, sucking in all these kooks. Then they won't matter anymore.

Either that, or it will create a rip in the space-time continuum,
creating a wormhole if you will, between us and some random alien universe.

And in *that* case, I want to welcome our new visitors, and suggest
they start with a small meal after their long journey - of some very
tasty kooks.
From: Magnetic on
On Mar 13, 10:46 am, David Bernier <david...(a)videotron.ca> wrote:
> Magnetic wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > explosion of Earth and extermination of our Civilization. Particle
> > physicists will not stop their experiments, because the stop of these
> > high-energy experiments will mean that they do recognize that these
> > collisions are really dangerous for the whole Earth. The recognition
> > of the danger will mean that most of particle physicists are already
> > criminals or global terrorists, - they did not stop their dangerous
> > experiments despite court cases and disputes, lasting nearly ten
> > years.
>
> In my opinion, calling people "criminal" is a very serious accusation.
>
> I've read the Wikipedia article on /mens rea/ :
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea> .
>
> /Mens rea/ is Latin and translates to "guilty mind".
>
> So it's up to you to come up with some "guilty mind"  argument.
> I don't see any "intent to destroy the Earth", or anything of the sort.
>
> David Bernier

David Bernier, if you don't see any "intent to destroy the Earth",
then you and such blind as you are criminals and idiots.
You can not give any guarantee that some of these reactions will not
explode the Earth.

b/ Magnetic hole:

Creation:
p + p --> p + p + M;

Grouth
M{n} + p = M{n+1} + e+ + 300 MeV,
M{n+1} + p = M{n+2} + e+ + 300 MeV,
Extremely powerful explosion.
-------------------------

b/ Pure strange matter:

Creation:
p + p --> p + p + N + N~;
Growth:
N(uds) + p = (N+1)(uds) + K+ = (N+1)(uds) + e+ + 500 MeV.
(N+1)(uds) + n = (N+2)(uds) + K0 = (N+2)(uds) + 500 MeV.
Extremely powerful explosion.
------------------------

b/ Mixed strange matter.

Several combinations from equal\proportional numbers of neutrons and
hyperons.
--------------------------------

Probability of Earth Explosion is extremely high.

I would kill your Rolf Heuer today, but he is very far from me.

I don’t want that you and your criminal physicists kill me and my
relatives.

I repeat: “David Bernier, if you don't see any "intent to destroy the
Earth", then you and such blind as you are criminals and idiots.”

From: Vladimir Vassilevsky on

Magnetic wrote:

> Probability of Earth Explosion is extremely high.
>
> I would kill your Rolf Heuer today, but he is very far from me.
>
> I don’t want that you and your criminal physicists kill me and my
> relatives.
>
> I repeat: “David Bernier, if you don't see any "intent to destroy the
> Earth", then you and such blind as you are criminals and idiots.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Stop_Worrying_and_Start_Living

BTW, I am tempted to write a book "How to stop being an idiot and start
living"

VLV

From: Vladimir Vassilevsky on

John Fields wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 08:21:40 -0600, Vladimir Vassilevsky
> <nospam(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
>

>>Magnetic wrote:
>>

>>>Probability of Earth Explosion is extremely high.
>>>
>>>I would kill your Rolf Heuer today, but he is very far from me.
>>>
>>>I don’t want that you and your criminal physicists kill me and my
>>>relatives.
>>>
>>>I repeat: “David Bernier, if you don't see any "intent to destroy the
>>>Earth", then you and such blind as you are criminals and idiots.”
>>

>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Stop_Worrying_and_Start_Living
>>
>>BTW, I am tempted to write a book "How to stop being an idiot and start
>>living"
>

> ---
> An autobiography, no doubt?

No. A plan for future :-)