From: Richard Dobson on
On 12/03/2010 08:02, Magnetic wrote:

> According to their plan, the first 2*3.5TeV collisions will be
> performed the 30-th of March.

I am sure we will all look forward to your next set of predictions on
April 1st!

Richard Dobson
From: John Tserkezis on
On 12/03/2010 8:30 PM, Richard Dobson wrote:

>> According to their plan, the first 2*3.5TeV collisions will be
>> performed the 30-th of March.

> I am sure we will all look forward to your next set of predictions on
> April 1st!

I'm waiting for the black hole to form, subsequently selectively
sucking up all the kooks.
From: Sam Wormley on
On 3/12/10 12:12 PM, Tim Wescott wrote:

> http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html

CORRECTED LHC Web-cams
http://www.lhc.ac.uk/web-cams.html
From: Vladimir Vassilevsky on

Tim Wescott wrote:

> http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html

No, not like this. LHC is a special kind of black hole which attracts
money. Just another monstrous project doomed to accomplish nothing.

VLV

From: PD on
On Mar 12, 1:00 pm, Vladimir Vassilevsky <nos...(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
> Tim Wescott wrote:

> >http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html
>
> No, not like this. LHC is a special kind of black hole which attracts
> money. Just another monstrous project doomed to accomplish nothing.
>
> VLV

That depends on what you mean by "accomplish nothing." Do you consider
fundamental research that is done purely for knowledge and without an
eye to application to be accomplishing nothing?