From: Joan Archer on
To be honest I can't remember, I tried it when it first came out and it
still had a few problems so I went back the SE version and I haven't got
around to putting it back yet as I only used it once a week on a Monday so I
have a few days before I need to do it. <g>
Joan

From: Woody on
Uninstall SE and then install 2007. That is the safest way to install any
program. I did have SE and 2007 running at the same time though.

From: Lance on
I'm guessing Lavasoft has turned off the "Check for updates now" link
you see in the Ad-Aware application itself.

You may manually download and unzip the SE1R211 (02.01.2008) update for
Ad-Aware SE here:
http://www.lavasoft.com/support/securitycenter/blog/
The extracted file goes into the
c:\program files\lavasoft\ad-aware se personal
folder (if you have installed Ad-Aware SE in it's default location).

Lance
*****

From: Donald Sessler on
Why not just download the free ad-aware 2007 program. You can d/l it and
execute it without removing the old ad-aware se program.

From: Lance on
I'm anal about software that needs services running in the background
100% of the time.

Lance
*****