From: mpc755 on
On Dec 3, 10:47 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Nonsense. We certain do have a good idea how it physically works.

How does instantaneous action at a distance physically work?
How does entanglement physically work?
How does a particle physically create an interference pattern in a
double slit experiment? (And once you respond with 'function' or
'probability' it will be noted that these are mathematical constructs
and have nothing to do with nature).
How is something physically delayed in a delayed choice experiment?
How is something physically erased in a quantum eraser experiment?

All of the above are answered by two simply physical properties. A
photon consists of a physical wave in the aether and the ability to be
detected as a quantum of aether. The physical wave in the aether
travels the available paths and the photon 'particle' (i.e. the
ability of the photon to be detected as a quantum of aether) travels a
single path. In the EPR paradox, due to conservation of momentum, the
'particle' pair's momentum are exact opposites.

Now, obviously, you have a mediocre mind and will not understand the
above paragraph.
From: PD on
On Dec 3, 10:00 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 10:47 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Nonsense. We certain do have a good idea how it physically works.
>
> How does instantaneous action at a distance physically work?
> How does entanglement physically work?
> How does a particle physically create an interference pattern in a
> double slit experiment? (And once you respond with 'function' or
> 'probability' it will be noted that these are mathematical constructs
> and have nothing to do with nature).
> How is something physically delayed in a delayed choice experiment?
> How is something physically erased in a quantum eraser experiment?

Now, you see, you've asked a bunch of questions, but you're not really
interested in the answers. I can see this because you instead jump in
with *your own* shallow, uninformed answers. You'd rather make up your
own answer to a question than to learn what the right answer is. I
take it that's because you're intimidated by learning what the right
answer is.

So you PRETEND that there isn't any other answer other than what you
want to believe. This is easier for your fragile ego to swallow.

This is a personality defect, MPC. It will inhibit your ability to
learn anything. Fear of learning often forces the insecure person to
make up their own answers.

From: mpc755 on
On Dec 3, 11:14 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 10:00 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 3, 10:47 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Nonsense. We certain do have a good idea how it physically works.
>
> > How does instantaneous action at a distance physically work?
> > How does entanglement physically work?
> > How does a particle physically create an interference pattern in a
> > double slit experiment? (And once you respond with 'function' or
> > 'probability' it will be noted that these are mathematical constructs
> > and have nothing to do with nature).
> > How is something physically delayed in a delayed choice experiment?
> > How is something physically erased in a quantum eraser experiment?
>
> Now, you see, you've asked a bunch of questions, but you're not really
> interested in the answers. I can see this because you instead jump in
> with *your own* shallow, uninformed answers. You'd rather make up your
> own answer to a question than to learn what the right answer is. I
> take it that's because you're intimidated by learning what the right
> answer is.
>
> So you PRETEND that there isn't any other answer other than what you
> want to believe. This is easier for your fragile ego to swallow.
>
> This is a personality defect, MPC. It will inhibit your ability to
> learn anything. Fear of learning often forces the insecure person to
> make up their own answers.

Aether Displacement is the most correct physical unified theory to
date.

Your mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the above sentence.

From: PD on
On Dec 3, 10:16 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 11:14 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > How does instantaneous action at a distance physically work?
> > > How does entanglement physically work?
> > > How does a particle physically create an interference pattern in a
> > > double slit experiment? (And once you respond with 'function' or
> > > 'probability' it will be noted that these are mathematical constructs
> > > and have nothing to do with nature).
> > > How is something physically delayed in a delayed choice experiment?
> > > How is something physically erased in a quantum eraser experiment?
>
> > Now, you see, you've asked a bunch of questions, but you're not really
> > interested in the answers. I can see this because you instead jump in
> > with *your own* shallow, uninformed answers. You'd rather make up your
> > own answer to a question than to learn what the right answer is. I
> > take it that's because you're intimidated by learning what the right
> > answer is.
>
> > So you PRETEND that there isn't any other answer other than what you
> > want to believe. This is easier for your fragile ego to swallow.
>
> > This is a personality defect, MPC. It will inhibit your ability to
> > learn anything. Fear of learning often forces the insecure person to
> > make up their own answers.
>
> Aether Displacement is the most correct physical unified theory to
> date.
>
> Your mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the above sentence.

Congratulations, MPC, you're moving into fully-ignited psychosis,
exhibiting the classic symptom of thinking that your statements are
true but too advanced for other mortals to understand. It hasn't taken
you long to move to this stage, and so I expect it won't take long for
you to descend into complete breakdown and incapacitation.

From: mpc755 on
On Dec 3, 11:19 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 10:16 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Now, you see, you've asked a bunch of questions, but you're not really
> > > interested in the answers. I can see this because you instead jump in
> > > with *your own* shallow, uninformed answers. You'd rather make up your
> > > own answer to a question than to learn what the right answer is. I
> > > take it that's because you're intimidated by learning what the right
> > > answer is.
>
> > > So you PRETEND that there isn't any other answer other than what you
> > > want to believe. This is easier for your fragile ego to swallow.
>
> > > This is a personality defect, MPC. It will inhibit your ability to
> > > learn anything. Fear of learning often forces the insecure person to
> > > make up their own answers.
>
> > Aether Displacement is the most correct physical unified theory to
> > date.
>
> > Your mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the above sentence.
>
> Congratulations, MPC, you're moving into fully-ignited psychosis,
> exhibiting the classic symptom of thinking that your statements are
> true but too advanced for other mortals to understand. It hasn't taken
> you long to move to this stage, and so I expect it won't take long for
> you to descend into complete breakdown and incapacitation.

That's not what I am saying at all. I am saying your mediocre mind is
incapable of understanding a photon consists of a displacement wave in
the aether and the ability to be detected as a quantum of aether. I am
saying your mediocre mind is incapable of understanding when a photon
is downgraded to a photon pair, the pair must have exact opposite
momentum due to conservation of momentum.

Of course, you think you speak for everyone, when in fact, that is
just more evidence of your mediocre mind.