From: mpc755 on
On Nov 29, 8:23 pm, glird <gl...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> [...]
> very same matter out of which atoms and molecules and the Earth etc
> are made.) As you said, it is an elastic medium with one active
> property: "It presses back". Accordingly, it exerts an outwardly
> directed pressure ("sorce"} from every needle-sharp point it fills,
> the denser the local medium is the stronger the reactive pressure will
> be.
> Given by the physics textbooks that "weight is a force", the
> "gravitational force", i,e, the weight of a given mass, is a function
> of two different things: A) the "shape" of the density gradient (grad
> d) of the field; B) the normal shape of the gradients of the atoms
> comprising that mass. (A mass is a quantity of matter, whether or not
> it has weight in a g-field. The "normal shape" of the gradient per
> atom means its shape when the atom is far from any g-field.)
> Because all local matter is part of any g-field, A and B govern the
> shape of the density gradient of any embedded atom.
> Since a g-field is always centered on a specifiable object, the
> gradient in embedded atoms will be steeper on the side toward that
> causative object. Given that the pressure increases as the density
> does, the net pressure that arises INSIDE embedded atoms will b toward
> the denser side of the grad d of the g-field; thus "downward" wrt
> Earth.
> >< When a C-60 molecule is used in a double slit experiment, the displacement wave the C-60 molecule creates in the aether enters and exits multiple slits >
> Yes, and as it transits a slit it is closer to one side than the
> other. Since the net gradient per wave decrease with the distance from
> its own center, so will the strength of its affects on the material
> comprising the wall. There will therefore be a local density gradient
> in the material filling the hole AND the matter comprising the wall.
> Given that the resistance is stronger on and in the denser zones, the
> path of each successive molecule and/or wave system that transits a
> slit will be affected accordingly.>[Einstein wrote} "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass diminishes by L/c2."
> The mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer
> exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as
> aether. As the matter transitions to aether it expands in three
> dimensions. The effect this transition has on the surrounding aether
> and matter is energy. >>
> Energy is the ability to do work, possessed by and exerted upon
> matter. Work is mass times the distance it is moved. If matter could
> be converted into energy -- as physics now claims -- and ALL the
> matter in the universe so converted, the amount of mass that remained,
> thus the ability to do work, would be e = md = zero.
> The definition of energy was Ok; but the notion that matter can be
> converted into energy was baloney - in grams of weight, which is a

glird,

The denser the local material is per volume, the stronger the reactive
aether pressure will be.

The displacement wave the C-60 molecule creates in the aether exists
prior to the C-60 molecule entering a slit. The aether displacement
wave created by the C-60 molecule enters available slits. The observed
behaviors of a double slit experiment with a C-60 molecule is more a
function of the moving C-60 molecule having an associated aether
displacement wave and this wave enters available slits than it is the
C-60 molecule affecting the material which separates the slits.

Thanks for adding value to this topic.

mpc755
From: glird on
On Nov 30, 6:01 am, mpc755 wrote:

>< glird,
The denser the local material is per volume, the stronger the
reactive aether pressure will be. >

Yes.

>< The displacement wave the C-60 molecule creates in the aether exists prior to the C-60 molecule entering a slit.>

Yes. (The molecule travels far slower than the wave, which travels
in air at c.)

><The aether displacement wave created by the C-60 molecule enters available slits. The observed behaviors of a double slit experiment with a C-60 molecule is more a
function of the moving C-60 molecule having an associated aether
displacement wave and this wave enters available slits than it is the
C-60 molecule affecting the material which separates the slits. >

Yes; BUT the molecule also affects the material filling the slit and
that of the wall. In effect, the wall becomes asymmetrically charged.
It is stronger on one side of the slit and the walls than in and on
the other.
Although that has a negligible affect on subsequent wave systems, it
has a measurable affect on the relatively slow moving molecules that
subsequently traverse each slit. THAT'S what causes the resulting
pattern that appears in such experiments.

glird
glird
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 30, 10:40 am, glird <gl...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Nov 30, 6:01 am, mpc755 wrote:
>
> >< glird,
>
>  The denser the local material is per volume, the stronger the
> reactive aether pressure will be. >
>
>  Yes.
>
> >< The displacement wave the C-60 molecule creates in the aether exists prior to the C-60 molecule entering a slit.>
>
>   Yes. (The molecule travels far slower than the wave, which travels
> in air at c.)
>
> ><The aether displacement wave created by the C-60 molecule enters available slits. The observed behaviors of a double slit experiment with a C-60 molecule is more a
>
> function of the moving C-60 molecule having an associated aether
> displacement wave and this wave enters available slits than it is the
> C-60 molecule affecting the material which separates the slits. >
>
>  Yes; BUT the molecule also affects the material filling the slit and
> that of the wall. In effect, the wall becomes asymmetrically charged.
> It is stronger on one side of the slit and the walls than in and on
> the other.
>  Although that has a negligible affect on subsequent wave systems, it
> has a measurable affect on the relatively slow moving molecules that
> subsequently traverse each slit. THAT'S what causes the resulting
> pattern that appears in such experiments.
>
> glird

I disagree with the last sentence.

The displacement wave exits the slits and creates interference which
alters the direction the C-60 molecule travels.

The distance the slits are apart will effect the pattern.

The displacement wave the C-60 molecule creates in the aether
physically exits the available slits.

The red and blue lines in the image on the right here represents the
paths the photon wave travels:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser#The_experiment

The photon wave is physically traveling the available paths and when
the red and blue paths are combined, interference occurs, altering the
direction the photon 'particle' travels. This is misinterpreted as
something is being erased.

Something similar is occurring when a C-60 molecule is used in a
double slit experiment. The displacement wave the C-60 molecule
creates in the aether physically enters and exits the available slits,
creating interference, altering the direction the C-60 molecule
travels. This is functionally the same as a boat and its bow wave. If
the boat enters and exits a single slit, the bow wave the boat is
creating will not greatly alter the direction the boat is traveling
upon exiting the slit. If there are multiple slits and the bow wave
enters and exits multiple slits, the bow wave exiting the slits the
boat does not travel through will alter the direction the boat travels.
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 30, 10:40 am, glird <gl...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Nov 30, 6:01 am, mpc755 wrote:
>
> >< glird,
>
>  The denser the local material is per volume, the stronger the
> reactive aether pressure will be. >
>
>  Yes.
>
> >< The displacement wave the C-60 molecule creates in the aether exists prior to the C-60 molecule entering a slit.>
>
>   Yes. (The molecule travels far slower than the wave, which travels
> in air at c.)
>
> ><The aether displacement wave created by the C-60 molecule enters available slits. The observed behaviors of a double slit experiment with a C-60 molecule is more a
>
> function of the moving C-60 molecule having an associated aether
> displacement wave and this wave enters available slits than it is the
> C-60 molecule affecting the material which separates the slits. >
>
>  Yes; BUT the molecule also affects the material filling the slit and
> that of the wall. In effect, the wall becomes asymmetrically charged.
> It is stronger on one side of the slit and the walls than in and on
> the other.
>  Although that has a negligible affect on subsequent wave systems, it
> has a measurable affect on the relatively slow moving molecules that
> subsequently traverse each slit. THAT'S what causes the resulting
> pattern that appears in such experiments.
>
> glird

I disagree with the last sentence.

The displacement wave exits the slits and creates interference which
alters the direction the C-60 molecule travels.

The distance the slits are apart will effect the pattern.

The displacement wave the C-60 molecule creates in the aether
physically exits the available slits.

The red and blue lines in the image on the right here represents the
paths the photon wave travels:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser#The_experi...

The photon wave is physically traveling the available paths and when
the red and blue paths are combined, interference occurs, altering the
direction the photon 'particle' travels. This is misinterpreted as
something is being erased.

Something similar is occurring when a C-60 molecule is used in a
double slit experiment. The displacement wave the C-60 molecule
creates in the aether physically enters and exits the available slits,
creating interference, altering the direction the C-60 molecule
travels. This is functionally the same as a boat and its bow wave. If
there is only a single slit the bow wave the boat is creating will not
greatly alter the direction the boat is traveling upon exiting the
slit. If there are multiple slits and the bow wave enters and exits
multiple slits, the bow wave exiting the slits the boat does not
travel through will cross the path out ahead of the boat and interfere
with the bow waves exiting the other slits and alter the direction the
boat travels.
From: mpc755 on