From: BURT on
On Dec 2, 2:30 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 2, 3:37 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > There is no right or wrong. Only correct and incorrect. Right and
> > > wrong are final. Correct and incorrect can change as experimental
> > > evidence is re-evaluated (like delayed choice experiments better
> > > interpreted as physical waves in the aether traveling available
> > > paths).
>
> > > What we need is evidence of physical waves in the aether traveling
> > > available paths.
>
> > > We need a modified version of:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser#The_experi...
>
> > > Where the downgraded mirror-image photons interact in such a way that
> > > the aether wave of one photon (not containing the photon 'particle')
> > > interacts with the aether wave of the other photon (containing the
> > > photon 'particle') and an interference pattern occurs.
>
> > > What has to happen is the photon 'particle' of one of the photons
> > > needs to be detected and the photon 'particle' of the other photon
> > > needs not to be detected. The photon aether wave of the detected
> > > photon and the photon aether wave (along with the photon 'particle')
> > > of the other photon are combined.
>
> > > An interference pattern should still be created in this scenario.
>
> > > I know of no way QM could account for this because after the one
> > > photon 'particle' is detected, that is it. There is no associated
> > > aether wave and the other photon 'particle' has nothing to interfere
> > > with so an interference pattern should not be created.
>
> > > Now of course, since QM is very incorrect, something will be made up
> > > about delayed choice or erasers or some other such nonsense. But, this
> > > experiment will be more evidence of physical waves in the aether
> > > traveling available paths.
>
> > > Thanks!- Hide quoted text -

> > Einstein was the right one about Quantum Mechanics.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Yes, it is incomplete.- Hide quoted text -

Every theory is incomplete. If you do not see this you are not
objective about your own theory.
Einstein knew that QM was wrong in many ways. That is what I am
refering to. But science had to judge him and they were wrong.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Dec 2, 9:49 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 2, 2:30 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Einstein was the right one about Quantum Mechanics.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > Yes, it is incomplete.- Hide quoted text -

> Every theory is incomplete. If you do not see this you are not
> objective about your own theory.
> Einstein knew that QM was wrong in many ways. That is what I am
> refering to. But science had to judge him and they were wrong.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

I am simply referring to a common interpretation of Einstein's quote:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

"Quantum mechanics is certainly imposing. But an inner voice tells me
that it is not yet the real thing. The theory says a lot, but does not
really bring us any closer to the secret of the 'old one'. I, at any
rate, am convinced that He does not throw dice."
From: BURT on
On Dec 2, 7:10 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 2, 9:49 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Yes, it is incomplete.- Hide quoted text -

> > Every theory is incomplete. If you do not see this you are not
> > objective about your own theory.
> > Einstein knew that QM was wrong in many ways. That is what I am
> > refering to. But science had to judge him and they were wrong.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> I am simply referring to a common interpretation of Einstein's quote:
>
> http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
>
> "Quantum mechanics is certainly imposing. But an inner voice tells me
> that it is not yet the real thing. The theory says a lot, but does not
> really bring us any closer to the secret of the 'old one'. I, at any
> rate, am convinced that He does not throw dice."- Hide quoted text -

Right. But science had to judge. Nobody escapes it.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Dec 2, 10:26 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 2, 7:10 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Every theory is incomplete. If you do not see this you are not
> > > objective about your own theory.
> > > Einstein knew that QM was wrong in many ways. That is what I am
> > > refering to. But science had to judge him and they were wrong.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > I am simply referring to a common interpretation of Einstein's quote:
>
> >http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
>
> > "Quantum mechanics is certainly imposing. But an inner voice tells me
> > that it is not yet the real thing. The theory says a lot, but does not
> > really bring us any closer to the secret of the 'old one'. I, at any
> > rate, am convinced that He does not throw dice."- Hide quoted text -

> Right. But science had to judge. Nobody escapes it.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

That is the whole point of things being correct or incorrect, not
right or wrong.
From: PD on
On Dec 2, 9:10 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 2, 9:49 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Yes, it is incomplete.- Hide quoted text -

> > Every theory is incomplete. If you do not see this you are not
> > objective about your own theory.
> > Einstein knew that QM was wrong in many ways. That is what I am
> > refering to. But science had to judge him and they were wrong.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> I am simply referring to a common interpretation of Einstein's quote:
>
> http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
>
> "Quantum mechanics is certainly imposing. But an inner voice tells me
> that it is not yet the real thing. The theory says a lot, but does not
> really bring us any closer to the secret of the 'old one'. I, at any
> rate, am convinced that He does not throw dice."

Einstein himself proposed the experiment that proved him wrong.
Unfortunately, this happened after his death.