From: Government Shill #2 on
On Mon, 24 May 2010 07:25:19 -0400, BDK <TopShill(a)sanity.com> wrote:

>In article <88mkv55pj9mbipjrsjvptci5nbjjnlhtju(a)4ax.com>,
>gov.shill(a)gmail.com says...
>> On Mon, 24 May 2010 12:44:13 +0200, Government Shill #2
>> <gov.shill(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Look at your eyes!
>> >
>> >Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
>> >
>> >And you wonder why you got no chicks to respond!
>> >
>> >Those eyes say "Axe Murderer" clearer than any court verdict.
>> >
>> >Bwahahahahahahahaha!
>>
>> That and the lack of a shirt.
>>
>> Dud! The chicks like a "Sharp Dressed Man", not a half naked one.
>>

>He's hoping there's a girl out there who will fall for his teddy bear
>looks, and "crazy eyes".

Someone like Mary Brunner?

--
Shill #2

Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman
From: Gettamulla Tupya on
On Mon, 24 May 2010 01:49:26 -0700 (PDT), Herc7 <ozdude(a)australia.edu> wrote:

> Look how they butchered my picture. I even widened the pic so they
> wouldn't have to zoom in.

You look like a serial killer.

From: SG1 on

"Gettamulla Tupya" <gettamullatupya(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 24 May 2010 01:49:26 -0700 (PDT), Herc7 <ozdude(a)australia.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Look how they butchered my picture. I even widened the pic so they
>> wouldn't have to zoom in.
>
> You look like a serial killer.

Wednesday 8:30PM on the ABC. RU another Myff fan?????

From: Herc7 on
On May 24, 8:44 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Those eyes say "Axe Murderer" clearer than any court verdict.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahaha!

When I was 18 I had a fan club of women just for my eyes.

This is my favorite story.. at Uni my friend introduced me to Damien,
a lanky guy with a pony tail, after he left Nick said Damien is a
stud, he gets unlimited women!

So at a party one time Damien is going round chatting up ALL the women
and getting them to "join his harem" and sure enough, all the guys
were all around the house but all the women were packed tight in a
group in the back yard waiting for Damien and he went around gathering
more and more women to join the group! He even put his arm around my
girlfriend right in front of me and led her off to the harem!

I remember his guide to picking up, if you haven't scored within 5
minutes of entering a night club you don't have a chance, just leave.
If those aren't the words of stud what is?

Anyway, one day I'm at Nick's house and this blonde babe is looking at
me from across the kitchen for a couple seconds, that was it! Then a
couple weeks later we all go to the hospital to visit Damien's
girlfriend, and it was the blonde chick. She's still under anesthetic
and we all walk in and she looks past Damien at me and says "You're
the one
with the eyes!". I used to get that all the time so it rolled off my
back but apparently Damien was about to deck me! HAHA

Herc
From: bringyagrogalong on
BDK <TopSh...(a)sanity.com> wrote:
> Herc7 <ozd...(a)australia.edu> wrote:
> >
> > What are all you kookhunters doing in aus ngs?
>
> > My 2 worlds are colliding
>
> > Herc
>
> Easy, Shill#2 is an Aussie, and he tipped me off about this group a
> while back when Seon Ferguson was posting something particularly funny.

I'm afraid you'll have to narrow that down from 24/7 365 days a year.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: External HDDs
Next: pci lpt card question