From: Herc7 on
Look how they butchered my picture. I even widened the pic so they
wouldn't have to zoom in.

http://pimpcash.com/rsvp-jokers.jpg

I emailed support to zoom out and they didn't, so I changed my profile
to DELETE MY ACCOUNT and they published that on my profile but deleted
the text about not zooming out as requested.

I'm a free man now. 3 years spending $1000s on stamps, talking to
dozens of women who just disappear mid conversation and never meeting
ONE woman on a single date.

Stay tuned for next week's AHole: Photobucket. How to make uploading
a pic take 5 tries and 20 minutes because you have to download a video
PHOTOBUCKET - PRETTY COOL HUH? while the photo is uploading.

Herc
PS the UGLIEST woman on www.AnastasiaDate.com is 10 times hotter than
anyone on the RSVP hottest 100 list.
From: Polly the Parrot on
On 24/05/10 18:49, Herc7 wrote:
> I'm a free man now. 3 years spending $1000s on stamps, talking to
> dozens of women who just disappear mid conversation and never meeting
> ONE woman on a single date.

I can't understand that at all.

I have great success on RSVP whenever I am on; meeting many desperate
women, who are only too happy to show their gratitude! ;-)

--
Worth viewing:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptccZze7VxQ
From: z1 on
Polly the Parrot wrote:
> On 24/05/10 18:49, Herc7 wrote:
>> I'm a free man now. 3 years spending $1000s on stamps, talking to
>> dozens of women who just disappear mid conversation and never meeting
>> ONE woman on a single date.
>

> I can't understand that at all.
>
> I have great success on RSVP whenever I am on; meeting many desperate
> women, who are only too happy to show their gratitude! ;-)

it's all about natural selection :)
From: Government Shill #2 on
On Mon, 24 May 2010 01:49:26 -0700 (PDT), Herc7 <ozdude(a)australia.edu>
wrote:

>Look how they butchered my picture. I even widened the pic so they
>wouldn't have to zoom in.
>
>http://pimpcash.com/rsvp-jokers.jpg

Look at your eyes!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

And you wonder why you got no chicks to respond!

Those eyes say "Axe Murderer" clearer than any court verdict.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

--
Shill #2

Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman
From: Government Shill #2 on
On Mon, 24 May 2010 12:44:13 +0200, Government Shill #2
<gov.shill(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 24 May 2010 01:49:26 -0700 (PDT), Herc7 <ozdude(a)australia.edu>
>wrote:
>
>>Look how they butchered my picture. I even widened the pic so they
>>wouldn't have to zoom in.
>>
>>http://pimpcash.com/rsvp-jokers.jpg
>
>Look at your eyes!
>
>Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
>
>And you wonder why you got no chicks to respond!
>
>Those eyes say "Axe Murderer" clearer than any court verdict.
>
>Bwahahahahahahahaha!

That and the lack of a shirt.

Dud! The chicks like a "Sharp Dressed Man", not a half naked one.

--
Shill #2

Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: External HDDs