From: Charlie Russel-MVP on
I figure the web interface will be the first to go, so you get to be our
"canary", Carlos.

(Coal miners used to take canaries down in cages with them in the mine
shafts. If methane were present, the canaries would pass out well before the
men would, warning them to get out before an explosion or before the lack of
oxygen asphixiated them. The term, thus, is used to designate a sacrificial
early warning system.)

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/Russel

From: Carlos on
Charlie,
Almost noon down here and the "canary" is still singing.
:)
Carlos

From: Shenan Stanley on
Carlos wrote:
> Charlie,
> Almost noon down here and the "canary" is still singing.
> :)
> Carlos

MS was not 'on-time' for the other groups either - especially if the cut-off
date fell on a weekend.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Charlie Russel-MVP on
Yup. I hear you singing all the way up here. ;)

From: Lynn McGuire on
> Yup. I hear you singing all the way up here. ;)

http://news.eternal-september.com just dropped this group.

Lynn