From: Andy Leighton on
On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:13:17 +0100,
spike1(a)freenet.co.uk <spike1(a)freenet.co.uk> wrote:
> And verily, didst
Chris Davies <chris-usenet(a)roaima.co.uk> hastily babble thusly:
>> Chris Gordon-Smith <use.address(a)my.homepage> writes:
>>> Does anyone know how to access BBC radio streams without using the
>>> iPlayer web interface?
>>
>> Bruce Stephens <bruce+usenet(a)cenderis.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>>> I always just use iPlayer nowadays [...]
>>
>> Am I allowed to say that I (still) use get-iplayer?
>
> Didn't think it worked anymore.

I never had a problem for radio stuff. However it has been forked
and development is proceeding - v2.78 was recently made available
at <URL:ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/get_iplayer/>

--
Andy Leighton => andyl(a)azaal.plus.com
- Robert Rankin, _They Came And Ate Us_
From: Nix on
On 8 Jun 2010, Chris Davies uttered the following:

> Chris Gordon-Smith <use.address(a)my.homepage> writes:
>> Does anyone know how to access BBC radio streams without using the
>> iPlayer web interface?
>
> Bruce Stephens <bruce+usenet(a)cenderis.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> I always just use iPlayer nowadays [...]
>
> Am I allowed to say that I (still) use get-iplayer?

Likewise. I don't care if the BBC hate it, I'm not required to do what
they like and it doesn't harm them.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Drive problem