From: Thoy on
Thanx for that have a nice few days..or is it work :-((

Thoy

From: MowGreen on
Thanks. It's *not* work ... going to see Springsteen's first show in his
last series of concerts at the Meadowlands tomorrow night.
Will visit the new Yankee stadium tonight.
Hope there's a game going on. <w>

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten