From: Mike Fisher on
"Glennbo" wrote...

> That is the one I've ordered for $99 I have tons of sysex data from when
> I had a real DX7, but two banks in particular were my personal hand picked
> favorites, which is the ones I really am interested in getting back.

Glennbo,

FYI...there's a bunch of DX7 info here along with a ton of DX7 *.syx patch
data available for download. I haven't checked out the patches yet, but I
will. I have a ton of patches already.

I thought you or someone else may be interested.

http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~bensondj/html/dx7.html

--

Mike Fisher
www.soundclick.com/mikefisher

From: polymod on

"Mike Fisher" <mfisher9115(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

> FYI...there's a bunch of DX7 info here along with a ton of DX7 *.syx patch
> data available for download. I haven't checked out the patches yet, but I
> will. I have a ton of patches already.
>
> I thought you or someone else may be interested.
>
> http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~bensondj/html/dx7.html

That's a great find.
Thanks Mike!

Poly

From: Mike Fisher on
"Glennbo" wrote...

> Thanks!

You're welcome, Glennbo.

From: Mike Fisher on
"polymod" wrote

> That's a great find.
> Thanks Mike!

You're welcome polymod.

By the way, I never got to say it, but congrats on the success of your, "The
Prisoner" project.
Nice stuff!

From: AndyW on
On Fri 06 Oct 2006 03:33:30a, Glennbo entered the battlespace and
released the precision guided munition
news:Xns985457071275EBrownShoesDontMakeIt(a)207.115.17.102 into the
authorized target cakewalk.audio and created the following frag pattern
->:

> In news:ENmdnRQBF-_eTbjYnZ2dnUVZ_oednZ2d(a)comcast.com the killer robot
> "Mike Fisher" <mfisher9115(a)comcast.net> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> That is the one I've ordered for $99 I have tons of sysex data from
>>> when I had a real DX7, but two banks in particular were my personal
>>> hand picked favorites, which is the ones I really am interested in
>>> getting back.
>>
>> Glennbo,
>>
>> FYI...there's a bunch of DX7 info here along with a ton of DX7 *.syx
>> patch data available for download. I haven't checked out the patches
>> yet, but I will. I have a ton of patches already.
>>
>> I thought you or someone else may be interested.
>>
>> http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~bensondj/html/dx7.html
>
> Cool! I'll sift through some of these this weekend. Thanks!

I just discoverd that Sytrus does DX7 patches...I'm gonna have to try
this out. I never owned a DX-7 but liked their sound. Any chance you'll
ever release your supersekret dx7 patches? ;)

--
Best,

Andy
www.soundclick.com/andyw