From: Dames on
On Jul 28, 2:59 pm, Dames <damian.gilles...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 11:29 am, Bill Briggs <bbri...(a)gpv.com> wrote:
>
> > I am in Vassar, Michigan and you can see more info if you click on
>
> Thanks Bill. You have done a lot more than i thought anyone would do.
> Yes bill i am open to any ideas to make it better. Also idented
> assembly bom would be the best. It is Saturday arvo here so i will get
> back to this Monday morning my time.
>
> Cheers Bill.
> Damian

PS Bill .
Do you know of the ERP system M1. As my main goal is to link
Solidworks Bom to a build in M1.
Cheers
Damian

From: Bill Briggs on
On Jul 28, 1:01 am, Dames <damian.gilles...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 2:59 pm, Dames <damian.gilles...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 28, 11:29 am, Bill Briggs <bbri...(a)gpv.com> wrote:
>
> > > I am in Vassar, Michigan and you can see more info if you click on
>
> > Thanks Bill. You have done a lot more than i thought anyone would do.
> > Yes bill i am open to any ideas to make it better. Also idented
> > assembly bom would be the best. It is Saturday arvo here so i will get
> > back to this Monday morning my time.
>
> > Cheers Bill.
> > Damian
>
> PS Bill .
> Do you know of the ERP system M1. As my main goal is to link
> Solidworks Bom to a build in M1.
> Cheers
> Damian

No, sorry I do not know that system. You need to find out what import
capabilities the erp system has and then we can build the export file
or files accordingly. I would expect that the erp system would want
individual files showing the top level only for each of the sub
assemblies.

From: Dames on
On Jul 30, 10:28 pm, Bill Briggs <bbri...(a)gpv.com> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 1:01 am, Dames <damian.gilles...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Thanks Bill. You have done a lot more than i thought anyone would do.
> > > Yes bill i am open to any ideas to make it better. Also idented
> > > assembly bom would be the best. It is Saturday arvo here so i will get
> > > back to this Monday morning my time.
>
> > > Cheers Bill.
> > > Damian
>
> > PS Bill .
> > Do you know of the ERP system M1. As my main goal is to link
> > Solidworks Bom to a build in M1.
> > Cheers
> > Damian
>
> No, sorry I do not know that system. You need to find out what import
> capabilities the erp system has and then we can build the export file
> or files accordingly. I would expect that the erp system would want
> individual files showing the top level only for each of the sub
> assemblies.- Hide quoted text -

Hi Bill.
I have to admit, i am not in a hurry to link it with the ERP system as
yet.
I downloaded VB 2005 Express. Is this the same as VB.NET.
Cheers
DAmian

From: Chris Dubea on

>Hi Bill.
>I have to admit, i am not in a hurry to link it with the ERP system as
>yet.
>I downloaded VB 2005 Express. Is this the same as VB.NET.
>Cheers
>DAmian

As far as I know, VB 2005 Express is the latest free version of VB.net

From: Dames on
On Aug 2, 10:56 pm, Chris Dubea <cdu...(a)movingpart.com> wrote:
> >Hi Bill.
> >I have to admit, i am not in a hurry to link it with the ERP system as
> >yet.
> >I downloaded VB 2005 Express. Is this the same as VB.NET.
> >Cheers
> >DAmian
>
> As far as I know, VB 2005 Express is the latest free version of VB.net

Thanks for that . Now i will download at work and try and build the
code with Bills code.
Cheers Damian