From: Yvan Hall on
www.superaffiliate7.com

Log on to Find out how you can make money by clicking my Web Site.
You will find good Affiiliates for health products, such as EDTA-Oral
Chelation,
Apricot kernels for cancer treament, Other affiliates are for Computers,
household products, Satellite TV (You may watch International Channel on
your Computer),
Download Commmercial Movies, Email, Free Horoscope.

From: James D. Andrews on

"Yvan Hall" <gem2579(a)live.com> wrote in message
> www.superaffiliate7.com
>
> Log on to Find out how you can make money by clicking my Web Site.
> You will find good Affiiliates for health products, such as EDTA-Oral
> Chelation,
> Apricot kernels for cancer treament, Other affiliates are for Computers,
> household products, Satellite TV (You may watch International Channel on
> your Computer),
> Download Commmercial Movies, Email, Free Horoscope.

Oh, bite me.