From: <.> on
In Administrative Tools choose Reliability and Performance Monitor and
choose MonitoringTools then Reliability Monitor (type Reliability in search
on Start) . This list is a chart of software installs, uninstalls, Windows
updates, and crashes by date.

--
..

From: Joan Archer on
I don't see what the problem is I installed it when I saw the page for the
other browsers I just clicked on IE, as that is my browser of choice, after
taking me to the Microsoft IE Home page it told me I already had it set as
the default and all I had to do was click the icon to put it back on my
taskbar as the install had removed it from there.

No problems after that I just put the shortcut on my desktop into the
recycle bin, job done, this is a Windows 7 desktop machine.

--
Joan Archer
http://crossstitcher.webs.com/

From: Ed O'Brien on
Thanks for htis. This is a brilliant tool which I knew nothing about.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
+1 You go, girl!

From: JTC on

I saw that update today, Fortunately I have automatic updates turned off and
always do a Custom update and declined it.

Maybe this is the way to go ?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Prev: Error Code: 0x80246002